Last year I shared a few tips a few Simple Fall Mantel Ideas and ever since I’ve had LOTS and LOTS of people ask about the DIY Thanksgiving Sign that I made for it. The ‘In All Things Be Grateful’ in particular has been super popular! I’ve been meaning to get the SVG to y’all and today is finally the day! While I don’t have a full tutorial, I can share a few tips on how I made the Thanksgiving Sign.
And if you’re looking for Fall Mantel Ideas, make sure check out THIS POST and learn how to make the coordinating DIY Fall Banner.
‘In All Things Be Grateful SVG’ (Download at the bottom of the post)
Fall Colored Felt
HOW TO MAKE A DIY THANKSGIVING SIGN
- Download the ‘In All Things Be Grateful SVG’ (Download at the bottom of the post)
- Upload the SVG file into Design Space and size to fit your Chalkboard Sign.
- Press ‘Make It’ and cut the file on Gold Vinyl.
- Weed around the vinyl.
- Place transfer tape on the cut vinyl and peel the wording onto the tape.
- Place the tape on the chalkboard and use a scraper to make sure the wording adheres to the chalkboard.
- Un-peel the transfer tape.
- Use your Cricut and cut flower pieces out of felt.
- Assemble the flowers and glue them to the Thanksgiving Sign.
As always, if you make this Thanksgiving sign, make sure to share your craft on social using #LTDcrafts.
PIN THE THANKSGIVING SIGN FOR LATER
For more Thanksgiving inspiration, check out these posts: