**This post is sponsored by Cricut
Over the last eleven years, I’ve been designing printable party decorations for you and the people of the interwebs. This last year, I started designing digital BUNDLES (like a Rainbow, Mother’s Day and Christmas) so that you can incorporate both printables AND a Cricut Machine to your party crafting. It takes parties to the next level!
Today I’m excited to share my latest bundle and how to make DIY Space Party Decorations with Cricut! It’s amazing how the combination of layered paper and printables create the most adorable party scene ever. Let’s get to it!
HOW TO MAKE SPACE PARTY DECORATIONS
Before I explain how to make the space party decor, I want to show you the BUNDLE I designed for the Space Party! I added a little bit of everything (toppers/tags/die cuts) to ensure your space party has it all!
Here’s what’s included in the SPACE PARTY BUNDLE:
- Printable Cake Topper: comes in a printable (PDF) file to print on 8.5’X11 sheets of cardstock.
- Out Of This World Gift Tags: comes in a printable (PDF) file to print on 8.5’X11 sheets of cardstock.
- Space Birthday Hat SVG/PDF Printable: SVG file format to be cut out on your cutting machine. Also comes in a PDF file to print on a 8.5’X11 sheets of cardstock.
- Star SVG/PNG/JPG: SVG file format to be cut out on your cutting machine.
- Rocket SVG/PNG/JPG: SVG file format to be cut out on your cutting machine.
- Saturn SVG/PNG/JPG: SVG file format to be cut out on your cutting machine.
- Earth SVG/PNG/JPG: SVG file format to be cut out on your cutting machine.
- Moon SVG/PNG/JPG: SVG file format to be cut out on your cutting machine.
SPACE PARTY DECORATIONS WITH A CRICUT MACHINE
And here it is! How fun is this space birthday party spread? All of it was made with the BUNDLE and the following items:
12 X 12 Cardstock (Primary Colors)
Liquid Paper Glue
DIY PAPER SPACESHIPS
My favorite piece of this space party are the darling paper space ships! How I made theme was I uploaded the spaceship SVG file to Cricut Design Space, had my Cricut Machine cut out the layers of the ship and then I glued the pieces together (using the image as a guide).
I used the spaceships as party of a backdrop decoration, but they would also look darling as a cake topper, as party of a garland or even placed in a frame for a bedroom! The glitter paper gives the spaceship a little umph and makes it super showy.
I did the same thing with the earth, saturn, moon and star SVG files. I cut them all out of 12X12 cardstock, layered and glued them all together!
DIY SPACE CAKE TOPPERS
My second favorite piece of this space party are the space party cake toppers! The bundle includes a printable ‘Birthday Blast Off’ topper that is a printable that I printed at home and cut it out with my Cricut Machine.
I also cut out the ‘Saturn’ and ‘Star’ SVG file, glued them to paper straws and stuck them all into a colorful cake!
I love that the mixture of printer paper, layered card stock and the patterned straw bring some fabulous texture and dimension to the cake!
DIY SPACE PARTY FAVORS
To finished off the party, I printed off the ‘You are out of this world’ gift tags from the Space Party BUNDLE, cut them with my Cricut Machine and tied them to a tube full of sprinkles.
I find the smallest coordinating details make all the difference!
And that’s it! That’s how easy it is to create Space Party Decorations with a Cricut Machine!
PIN THESE IDEAS FOR LATER
Check out more of my bundle tutorials here: