** This post is sponsored by Spellbinders, but opinions and ideas are all my own!
I suppose since it’s pretty much August, I’m going to have to come to grips with the fact that back to school time is officially here. Man I love summer and our summer days. I’m not sure I’m ready for the structure and chaos of the school year. Regardless, it’s happening and getting ready helps me transition a little more smoothly.
I’m not sure if you remember a few years ago, but in 2015 I hosted an APPPLE WEEK! It was a week dedicated to Apple Crafts like this PLASTIC TUBE APPLE CRAFT, DIY APPLE TREAT BAGS, FREE APPLE PRINTABLE PENCIL TOPPER. Well every August, I get to thinking about that fun week and can’t help but be inspired to create more apple crafts!
This year I pulled out my my amazing Spellbinder Platinum 6 and created these fun Geometric Apple DIY Gift Bags. I thought they would be perfect for a little back to school get together I’m hosting. They make for the perfect party favor.
Here’s how I made them…
Spellbinder Platinum 6
Red Glitter Cardstock
Green Glitter Cardstock
SHAPEABILITIES DECAGON VIEW KALEIDOSCOPE Die
Elmer’s No Wrinkle 2-in-1 Dual Tip Glue Pen
Paper Gift Bags
1. Cut the red and glitter cardstock down to the size of the cutting plates. Place the SHAPEABILITIES DECAGON VIEW KALEIDOSCOPE Die on the cardstock (edges down).
2. Run the SHAPEABILITIES DECAGON VIEW KALEIDOSCOPE Die through the Spellbinder Platinum 6.
3. Cut the green glitter cardstock down to the size of the cutting plates. Place the SHAPEABILITIES DECAGON VIEW KALEIDOSCOPE Die triangle shapes on the cardstock (edges down) and run through the Spellbinder Platinum 6.
4. Take out the cut triangles from the cut paper.
4. Glue the red geometric shape and the green pieces to the lined gift bags.
So cute right?! And so easy?! Do you have a Platinum 6 machine? What do you like to make with it? Check out these other crafts I’ve made with mine:
PINEAPPLE DIY TOTE BAG TUTORIAL
DIY DUCT TAPE POINSETTIA GIFT BAGS
DIY VALENTINE’S DAY DECORATIONS & GARLAND TUTORIAL
And for more Apple Crafts, check out these posts:
PLASTIC TUBE APPLE CRAFT