Happy Wednesday! Today I’m sharing another project featuring ALL my three favorite brands: Michaels, Cricut and Martha Stewart! I’m excited to show how easy it is to make VINYL PARTY DECORATIONS with Cricut’s new Cricut Premium Vinyl™ (drool) to accent the Martha Stewart Celebration Collections.
And beyond that, I want to show you how easy it is to use vinyl. If you’ve been intimidated by vinyl in the past, now’s the time to give it a try! Cricut provides all the tools to make crafting with vinyl SO, SO easy. It’s as easy as opening design space, clicking ‘make it’ and applying vinyl. Here’s how you do it:
HOW TO MAKE VINYL PARTY DECORATIONS
Cricut® Explore Air™ 2 Special Edition, Martha Stewart Machine Bundle
Cricut Premium Vinyl™
Cricut Transfer Tape
Martha Indigo Bucket Pail
1. Open Design Space, select ‘project’ and search ‘Martha Stewart.
2. There will be 25 ADORABLE cut files to choose from. Then click the Martha Stewart – Be My Bow Pouch. I customized the project by deleting all the bows, but the one shown above. I sized it to 3 inches and pressed ‘Make It.’
3. I next placed Cricut Premium Vinyl™ on a Cricut Mat.
Can we chat about this Premium Vinyl for a minute? In true Cricut fashion, Cricut upped their game, improved ALL aspects of their previous vinyl and made it AMAZING! There is a new backing sheet that allows the material to lie flat as it unrolls! Can I get a ‘heck yes’ and fist pump! No more bubbling!!
This vinyl is easier to cut, easier to apply and remains unmovable for up to two years AND it’s water resistant!
4. Once the bow is cut by the Martha Machine, weed the excess vinyl around the bow.
5. Take a square of Transfer Tape and place it over your bow. Use your Cricut Scrapper to make sure the transfer tape has adhered to the bow.
6. Peel the transfer tape off, peeling the bow with it!
7. Center the bow around the Martha Indigo Bucket Pail and press the vinyl into the pail. I use the scrapper again to make sure the vinyl sticks! And wha-laa!! You are done! Easy peasy.
It’s SO doable right?! You CAN use vinyl to decorate your next party. I’d love to hear if you create this project and your experience with vinyl. Do you love or hate it? I can’t get enough!
PIN THE VINYL PARTY DECORATIONS FOR LATER
For more Cricut Party Ideas, check out these posts:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.