We are just under a week from Valentine’s Day! Do you have any plans!? A special night planned with your spouse, loved-one or dear little ones?
We don’t have anything planned quite yet, but I love to spruce my house up with DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations to prepare for the big day.
There is just something about hearts scattered around the house that makes me so happy. This year I decided to decorate with red, gold, glitter and loads of Valentine’s candy!
I decided to spruce up my mantel with a DIY heart garland made with my Spellbinder Platinum 6.
I thought you might like to make one and created a video to show you how I did it! See below for instructions.
Pennant Paper Packs (I used white, gold foil and white and gold polka dot)
Red Glitter Paper
Spellbinder Platinum 6
Shapeabilities Hello Geo Heart Wild & Free By Debi Adams Etched Dies
Red Baker’s Twine
- Place the?Shapeabilities Hello Geo Heart Wild & Free By Debi Adams Etched Dies?and place the geometric heart on the Gold Foil Pennant and run through the?Spellbinder Platinum 6.
- Place the?Shapeabilities Hello Geo Heart Wild & Free By Debi Adams Etched Dies?and place the solid?heart on the Polka Dot and White?Pennants and run through the?Spellbinder Platinum 6.
- Cut the red glitter paper in squares.
- Hot glue the squares on the back of the cut garlands.
- Punch holes in the corner of the pennants and string the baker’s twine through it.
And make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE.
And check out some of my favorite mantels from around the web: