Jennifer of Double The Fun Parties is here with us today sharing a fabulously green St. Patrick’s Day breakfast. Here she is,
“I wanted to do a St. Patrick’s Day breakfast for my family, but I also wanted to make it easy on myself and not spend anything. The only thing I bought was blueberries; everything else came from my fridge or home or Freebie Friday feature.
I kept the colors to traditional green and orange because I had plenty of those colors on hand. The scones took an hour to make and bake and it was only another two hours to do everything from printing and trimming the printables to ironing napkins and setting the table.”
– Printables by Love the Day – Available for FREE here.
– Printable sign in frame by Dreamsicle Sisters ()
– Frame is from Hobby Lobby, bought a few years ago
– Felt garland by A Felt Affair – left over from my St. Patrick’s Day Lunch from two years ago
– The garland hangs between two wreath hangers that are part of my collection of party accessories (They were originally $10 each at Tuesday Morning.)
– Toy gold coins – left over from my St. Patrick’s Day Lunch
– Orange buffet table covering – left over from making the garland for my Dinosaur baby shower but never used – this is just a yard of orange cotton fabric
– Shamrock plates and platters – from Home Goods, left over from my St. Patrick’s Day Lunch
– Orange bowls from Dollar Tree – left over from my Trick or Treat Halloween Party
– Orange napkins – left over from my Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Party
– Flowers are left over from my daughter’s birthday party last week
– Blueberry scones with green food dye – recipe from the book Simply Scones
– Cantaloupe & Honeydew Skewers
– Orange juice
I am a wife of one, mother of two and a graphic designer who loves to throw and style parties. There is nothing I love more than to find unique and creative ways to celebrate the most important days in our lives. Whether it be through printable products or creative diy decorations, I try to find ways to make parties memorable so others can Love The Day.