Before I get to the fun Marshmallow Ice Cream Cones and how they came about, I have some exciting news! I’ve been chosen, along with four other fabulous bloggers, to be a JET-PUFFED 2015 Blogger.
I am the only non-baking/food blogger in the group and am SO, SO excited to showcase how JET-PUFFED Marshmallows can be used in party and craft settings!
I use marshmallows in my parties ALL.THE.TIME (see my Marshmallow Turkeys, S’more Bark, Marshmallow Brownies, Frankenstein Marshmallows and Crayon Marshmallow Pops) so working with this brand is what dreams are made of.
Exciting right? Well onto my first post for this fabulous brand. Summer is nearly here and I am anxious to get my kids home from school to check items off our family bucket list and to make new memories together.
Items on our list include floating down the river, star-gazing, and throwing an ice cream party.
Summer is nothing without ice cream, making it the perfect party theme for a hot summer day. While experimenting treat ideas for our ice cream celebration, I came up with these marshmallow ice cream cones made with mini ice cream cones, candy melts, JET-PUFFED marshmallows and sprinkles.
Because they are made with marshmallows rather than ice cream, they are mess free and perfect for a party display.
Here’s how you make them:
INGREDIENTS FOR THE MINI MARSHMALLOW ICE CREAM TREATS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MARSHMALLOW ICE CREAM TREATS
- Melt the pink melting chips according to the instructions on the bag.
- While the chocolate is completely melted, dip the rim of your mini ice cream cone into the chocolate.
- Roll that rim of the chocolate in a plate full of sprinkles. Because the chocolate is melted, the sprinkles should stick.
- Place the marshmallow on top of the rim of the cone. The ice cream cone should stay right on the cone because of the sticky chocolate.
- Once the cone dries, dip the top of your marshmallow in the melted chocolate.
- Dip the tip in your sprinkles and top with a red sixlet.
- Let dry and serve!
Disclosure:I have partnered with Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows to bring you this fun post, but all opinions and ideas are 100% my own.
Check out some of these other darling Ice Cream Party ideas from around the web: