Fall is here and it’s time for EVERYTHING PUMPKIN! I’m for sure one of those crazy ladies who decorates her entire house with pumpkins, bakes all the pumpkin things and has a pumpkin candle burning at all times.
My love for pumpkins can be seen all over my blog: DIY SUCCULENT PUMPKINS, PUMPKIN ICE CREAM BOWLS, SKELETON MARQUEE PUMPKINS and WASHI TAPE PUMPKINS. I just can’t get enough!
This fall I’ve teamed up with the ever-fabulous ClearBags to show you how to make the perfect Pumpkin Party Favor.
I don’t know if you’ve heard about ClearBags before, but I’m seriously OBSESSED with this company and their products.
I use their goody bags and boxes almost exclusively for all my party favors, crafts and parties. There selection of sizes is ridiculous and I haven’t seen bags or boxes with better quality.
Their bags are so thick and don’t wrinkle and the boxes are sturdy and durable. I could go on and on talking about my love for this company, but I’ll move onto the perfect Fall Party Favor!
I decided to turn ClearBag’s adorable 5″ x 5″ x 5″ Crystal Clear Bottom Pop & Lock Boxes into candy pumpkin boxes with tags that say ‘Thanks Pumpkin.’
These would be darling as teacher or neighbor gifts or are the perfect fall party favor!
Here’s how I made them:
5″ x 5″ x 5″ Crystal Clear Bottom Pop & Lock Boxes
FREE PRINTABLE Thanks Pumpkin Tags (download below)
Orange Candy (I used gumballs)
- Fill your 5″ x 5″ x 5″ Crystal Clear Bottom Pop & Lock Boxes with orange candies.
- Free cut three felt leaves and hot glue them to the top of the boxes.
- Cut a brown rectangle. Roll into a circle and cut the bottom into slits.
- Glue the brown stem on the leaves and boxes.
- Download the FREE PRINTABLE Thanks Pumpkin Tags, and save to your desktop.
- Print on heavy White 110lb Cardstock and cut out.
- Glue or tape the tag to your pumpkin box.
And for more great ideas, make sure you check out the ClearBags blog!
Are you a pumpkin lover? I would love to hear how you are using pumpkins in your decor, pumpkins and food this year?!
For more pumpkin ideas, check out these posts: