Last year I designed these FREE Printable Bunny Bag Toppers and they were A MAJOR hit! Y’all loved them. I think it was the cute eyelashes.
I decided to adapt the design to create BUNNY GIFT BAGS for those looking for a more detailed printable.
These bunny gift bags are perfect for Easter neighbor or teacher gifts or would be a darling surprise for your son/daughter the morning of Easter.
How cute would it be if they found it, full of candy, sitting on their breakfast plate?
My favorite aspect of the bunny bags are how EASY they are to create. They take fifteen minutes….tops. And you really don’t need a bunch of supplies. Here’s how you do it!
MATERIALS NEED TO CREATE DIY BUNNY GIFT BAG
HOW TO CREATE THE DIY BUNNY GIFT BAG
- Download the Printable Bunny Gift Bag Template (found in my printable library). Save to your desktop.
- Print the file at 100% using your white cardstock.
- Cut out the bunny gift bag.
- Fold the bag on the lines and shape your bag.
- Use the double-sided tape (or hot glue) to attach the ears and secure the flap over the bunny bag.
DO YOU NEED MORE PRINTABLES IN YOUR LIFE?
Check out my PRINTABLE & SVG LIBRARY!
For just $5.99 a month (most of these printables sell for $5 alone in my Etsy shop) you can have access to hundreds and hundreds of printables for every occasion, party, school project, teacher appreciation and more!
WHAT’S IN THE LIBRARY?!
PIN THE BUNNY GIFT BAG PRINTABLE FOR LATER