“This is a sponsored conversation written by me of behalf of Ball Park® brand. The opinions and text are all mine.”
As promised in this Summer BBQ Ideas post, I’m sharing the Mexican Corn Hot Dog Recipe. This meal was such a HUGE hit at our house that we’ve added it to our regular dinner rotation. Even my youngest, who is the world’s finickiest eater, loves the Mexican Corn on top of her Ball Parks Finest. She’ll even eat two every once in awhile. It really is so delicious! Check out the recipe below.
And did you hear about the Longest Team Barbecue Marathon that was held on August 13th? The Ball Party brand set broke the longest BBQ marathon Guinness World Record after grilling for 34 hours and 35 minutes in NYC!
Finest Grillathon winners, Andrew Battistelli and Susan Bulloch, along with Food Network chef Tyler Florence, grilled more than 3,000 Ball Park Park’s Finest Hot Dogs which were donated to City Harvest, a food rescue organization. Amazing right?
Check out Ball Parks social media site here:
- 3 Cobbs of Corn
- 1/4 cup Cojita Cheese
- Green Onions
- Tajin Mexican Spice
- Husk your corn and boil until soft.
- Once the corn is cooked, place on the grill and roast the kernels.
- Cut the corn off the cobb.
- Place corn in a bowl, add a handful of green onions and cilantro.
- Spice with Tajin according to taste.
- Place the corn on your Ball Park, top with Cojita cheese and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ball Park. The opinions and text are all mine.