Having trouble deciding what to get your sister, friend or neighbor this holiday? No worries! 25 of your all time favorite bloggers have come together, making baskets of their favorite things as a gift giving guide! Even better, each gal is giving away her basket for FREE to a lucky winner. That’s 25 opportunities to win!
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see mine up close with details and links to buy my favorite items
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below ($75 value)
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 25 creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
So much fun, right?!? To view closer shopping details and links on where to purchase each basket item, simply HOP on over to the links below, where you can also enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
1. All Things Thrifty 2. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke 3. Chef in Training 4. Click it Up a Notch 5. Eighteen25 6. I Heart Nap Time 7. kojodesigns 8. Landee See, Landee Do 9. Lil’ Luna 10. Lolly Jane 11. Love the Day 12. My Sister’s Suitcase 13. Or So She Says 14. sew.craft.create. 15. Six Sisters’ Stuff 16. Tatertots and Jello 17.The Dating Divas 18.The Diary of DavesWife 19. The Girl Who Ate Everything 20. The Idea Room 21. The Pleated Poppy 22. The Savvy Photographer 23. TidyMom 24.Vintage Revivals 25.Your Homebased Mom
Ok so it wasn’t until my basket was completed that I realized that I totally have a party theme going here with my basket. What can I say, I drool over anything party. So introducing my most favorite things basket:
1. Wilton Cupcake Wrappers: I know I design my own for themed parties, but I can never have enough of these on hand for impromptu cupcake making & giving. 2. NorPro Cupcake Corer: This little beauty saves my life when my hubs requests these Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes. 3. Ribbon: Even though I have 3 tubs full of ribbon, I can never….ever have enough. 4. Wilton Sprinkles: No explanation needed. Pure happiness. 5. Thank You Cards: I love having a huge stach of cards on hand to write a quick note. 6. Sew Easy Floss: aka baker’s twine. Perfect for wrapper presents, cupcake toppers, favor bags, etc. 7. Sharpie Markers: My most favorite writing tool. I have dozens all around the house. 8. Hershey Symphony Bar with Toffee:: For those days when a Diet Coke will not do. Best eaten frozen. 9. Confection Boxes from World Market: Adore the Kraft Paper box! Goes perfect with the baker’s twine. 10. Crossword Puzzle Book: I must work on a crossword puzzle before bed. It calms the brain and helps me stop thinking about all I have to get done. 11. Peppermint Striped Lollipop Sticks: So cute for Christmas neighbor cake pops, truffles, lollipops, etc. 12. Taste of Home Christmas Cookie Edition: A must purchase every year. 13. Fiskars Scissors: Every women must have a pair of nice scissors to call her own. 14. K&C Company Decorative Tape: To make life cute.
So who wants to win all of my most favorite things! Enter below via Rafflecopter by the 12th.