Another Spellbinder Craft for you today! I am excited to show you just how versatile the Platinum 6 is. A week ago I shared how to make the POINSETTIA FELT CHRISTMAS GARLAND with the Platinum. Today I want to show you how to use the same Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia Etched Die to make a completely different craft! I used the Poinsettia Die to create DIY Poinsettia Gift Bags out of DUCT TAPE! Crazy right?! It’s amazing how easily the Spellbinder Platinum 6 cut right through the tape. I was even able to emboss the tape, making adorable imprints on the flower and leaves.
See how to make the DIY Duct Tape Poinsettia Gift Bags in the video below.
And make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE.
DUCK TAPE POINSETTIA GIFT BAGS
Using my Spellbinders Platinum 6 Machine, I made these festive Poinsettia Gift Bags. They are perfect for neighbor or teacher gifts or to decorate your mantel.
- Spellbinder Platinum 6 Machine
- Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia Etched Dies
- Red Duct Tape
- Green Duct Tape
- Gold Glitter Duct Tape
- Muslin Gift Bag
- Fabric Glue
- Line three strips of duct tape on a piece of paper in each color.
- Place the Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia Etched Dies (the flower pieces) on top of the Red Duct Tape paper and run through the Spellbinder Platinum 6 Machine.
- Place the Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia Etched Dies (the leaf pieces) on top of the Green Duct Tape and run through the Spellbinder Platinum 6 Machine.
- Place the Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia Etched Dies (the berry pieces) on top of the Gold Duct Tape and run through the Spellbinder Platinum 6 Machine.
- Glue the red felt poinsettia flowers, green leaves and golden berries on top of a Muslin Bag.
Find more POINSETTIA CRAFTS here:
* This post is sponsored by Spellbinders, but all opinions are my own.