This post is sponsored by Spellbinders, but all opinions are my own.
Such an exciting post today! I’ve been experimenting with video for a few months and today I’m finally going for it and uploading one to YouTube. I still have SO much to learn (like so much), but it’s been fun to make this Paper Flower Favor Box tutorial come to life! YouTube is my number one resource for just about everything and it’s my hope that the Love The Day YouTube channel will become your resource for DIY crafts, party ideas, tutorials and recipes.
So to kick things off, I’ve teamed up with Spellbinders (yes again…I love them like so much) to show you another way to use their Platinum 6 Machine (did you see the Back To School Party Ideas?). So follow along below or watch my video (YAY) to learn how to make these easy Paper Flower Favor Boxes.
And make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE.
PAPER FLOWER FAVOR BOX TUTORIAL
Using my Spellbinders Platinum 6 Machine, I made these colorful paper flower favor boxes. They are perfect for weddings, birthday or dinner parties! Here’s how you make them:
- Spellbinder Platinum 6 Machine
- Neon Scrapbook Paper
- Contour Quite Contrary Debi Adams Oopsy Daisy Steel Rule Dies
- (The Middle Cirle) Shapeabilities Amazing Paper Grace Becca Feeken Lacework Button Flowers Etched Dies
- Favor Boxes
- Dry Paper Glue
- Chocolate Candies
- Tie a ribbon around the favor box.
- Place four pieces of paper (blue, yellow, pink and green) on the cutting plate.
- Place the Oopsy Daisy Steel Rule Die and a circle of the Lacework Button Flowers Etched Dies on top of the papers. Lay another cutting plate on top of the Die.
- Run the stack through the Platinum 6 Machine.
- Remove the flowers, leaves and circle from the paper. Keep one or two green leaves, a blue circle and three daisy petals.
- Fill your favor box with candy.
- Glue the leaves on the favor box. Then glue the two large daisy petals on top of the leaves. Let dry. Then glue the small daisy petal and the small blue circle. Let dry.