Do you have a crafter if your life and are having trouble finding them the perfect holiday gift?! Well, I am here for you! Here are the 12 best gift ideas for crafters this year! These are great for any type of crafter…beginner to the expert crafter.
As you know, I’m a HUGE fan of the Cricut Explore. Like a really, really big fan. I use it ALL THE TIME! Like this TAKE THE CAKE PARTY HAT, DIY HALLOWEEN GARLAND, GRADUATION CONFETTI, and my girls LEMONADE STAND COSTUME IDEAS. The new Cricut Air has come out it’s just about the best thing ever! It’s so crazy fast! It’s the perfect gift for a beginning to advanced crafter.
You can purchase the Cricut Explore Air 2 HERE.
Because you can’t possibly own a Cricut Explore Air 2 and not have an abnormal amount of vinyl to craft with! I love this pack because of all the colors! And if gets great review on Amazon.
Perfect for the budding hand lettering artist. ‘Creative Lettering and Beyond combines the artistic talents and inspirational tips and tutorials of several professional hand letterers and calligraphers for a dynamic and interactive learning experience. After a brief introduction to the various tools and materials, artists and lettering enthusiasts will learn how to master the art of hand lettering and typography through engaging, easy-to-follow step-by-step projects, prompts, and exercises. From the basic shape and form of letters, to cursive script, spacing, and alignment, artists will discover how to transform simple words, phrases, and quotes into beautiful works of hand-lettered art.’
Watercoloring is all the rage right now! If you’re like me, working with an actual brush is a bit tricky. It takes practice to master and in the interim, I’ve been using these Watercolor Brush Pens to practice. They are fantastic!! I love them. They are the perfect gift for a crafter interested in getting into watercolor.
This baby is very much on my Christmas list! Look at this specs on this thing:
- Sew, quilt, embroider. If you can imagine it, you can create it! Enjoy comprehensive sewing functions, plus 4-inch-by-4-inch embroidery capabilities
- Easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses 67 unique sewing stitches and 70 built- in embroidery designs, with 5 lettering fonts.
- Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery.com and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future
- One-touch automatic thread cutter cuts your top and bobbin thread with ease
Husbands…this would make your wife VERY HAPPY this Christmas!
I’ve shared my love for the Xerox Phaser here and here, but really….if you print printables or crafts AT ALL, you need this machine. The color is fantastic, the toners are cheap (I buy mine on 123inkjets) and only need to be replaced every 6 months to a year. I use mine around the clock!
Because if you are going to own a Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine, you’re going to need Fat Quarters to practice! And I love these gingham fat quarters!
And if you’re going to sew your fat quarters, you’re going to need Dressmaker’s Shears! Just make sure your babies and kids don’t touch them! Fabric only!
You can purchase the Gingher 8-Inch Knife Edge Dressmaker’s Shears HERE.
I have this color paper pad in every color! I’m obsessed with the polkadots, stripes, and diagonal stripes!
You can purchase the “Sn@p! Color Vibe Collection Paper Pad 6″”X6″” 36 Sheets-” HERE.
This is the glue guns of all glue guns! Look at these specs:
- Adjustable Temperature Control — Temperature ranges widely from 100°C to 220°C (212°F – 428°F) which makes the glue gun good for both hot and cold applications. Perfect for crafts, home quick repair, office and school DIY projects.
- Heats Up Quickly — 3-5 min warm up time, an indicator light to let you know it is at the set temp. Standard glue sticks needs 7/16″ diameter (between 10.8mm-11.8mm) 10″ length, 15-20g/min melting out.
- Over-heating Protection — Anti-overheating with ceramic PTC thermistor, automatic thermostat for energy saving, cooling hole, heat insulation device on the tail to ensure longer lifespan without burning out the thermal mechanism.
- Non-drip/Interchangeable Nozzle — Anti-drip which built in leak-proof valve, the insulated tip provided a consistent and steady flow of glue and the narrow size allow for precise application. Also it can be unscrewed and replaced if needed for different applications.
- Nice Construction — Lightweight, easy squeeze trigger, rubber coating for easier cleaning, detachable stand to keep the gun stable and upright,5.5inch cord length. 100% money back guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.
You can purchase the Hot Glue Gun Adjustable Temperature 100W Professional here.
And my most favorite scissors! Perfect for any craft project! They are a MUST HAVE.
And finally the best gift of all! A year subscription to CreativeBug. CreativeBug is a fabulous website that offers oodles and oodles of classes teaching you all sort of crafts, skills and hobbies. I LOVE it! I learned how to watercolor, calligraphy and crochet!