Today I’m sharing my entry for round 2 of the Design Space Star Challenge with Cricut. Last month my team (team #7, whoop whoop) not only won the group competition with our Ice Cream Cricut projects (here is my Ice Cream Social project), but this, this and this project made it to the top ten. This month is an apparel challenge and team 7 decided upon a Geek Chic theme. Now my kids and I are HUGE library lovers. We go at least once a week and leave with loads of books. I typically bring a large tote to carry everything home in. To make our library trips that more special, I decided to make each of us our own ‘Be Your #Selfie’ DIY tote bags. They are the perfect size and help my girls be responsible for their own books. Here’s how I made them:
1. I designed the ‘Be Your #Selfie’ logo in Illustrator, saved as a svg file and uploaded to Cricut Design Space.
2. One in Design Space, I sized my design to my totes and pressed go.
3. I adhered the Iron On Transfer Paper to my Cricut Cutting Mat and pressed the GO button the machine.
4. Once the design was cut, I arranged the cut-out pieces on the tote to my liking.
5. Using my iron and a light piece of fabric, I ironed the design to the tote.
Disclosure | I am a member of the Cricut Blogger Network. I may receive prizes in exchange for my winning projects. Even though I am not being directly compensated for these posts, I am under consideration for a prize with Cricut Design Space Star. All opinions are 100% my own.