Are you throwing a Beach Ball Party this summer?! Then why not make super fun, DIY Vinyl Beach Party Pails for your guests. They look fantastic on a beach ball party or dessert table and are the PERFECT party favor. Guests can fill the pails with the goodies and crafts from the party and leave with a great reminder of all the fun they had! I filled guests buckets with Beach Ball Party Clappers and Beach Ball Party Favors! The kids loved them! Here’s how you make them:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Medium Pails with Handles
FREE ‘Fun In The Sun’ SVG File
1. Upload the FREE ‘Fun In The Sun’ SVG file to Cricut Design Space. Press cut and wait while the machine cuts the logo.
2. Remove all the vinyl around the ‘Fun In The Sun’ logo, leaving nothing but the letters/logo.
3. Place a sheet of contact paper over the ‘Fun In The Sun’ logo. Use a credit card or ruler and run it over the contact paper to ensure it has stuck to the logo/letters.
4. Slowly remove the contact paper making sure the vinyl letters get picked up with it. Center the ‘Fun In The Sun’ on the bucket and carefully lower. Run the credit card and ruler over the letters, making sure they stick to the bucket.
5. Slowly peel off the contact paper.