With the 4th of July around the corner, all I can think about is…..pinwheels! I don’t know what it is about this American holiday, but it is absolutely not complete without lots and lots of pinwheels. If you too have the obsession, I have a fun project for you! Below are the templates and tutorial for 3″ DIY printable pinwheels. Feel free to download and print as many times as you like. And if you want to go all out, you can purchase my coordinating 4th of July Printable Party!
Below is a pinwheel-filled celebration one of my favorite gals and I put together last year.
What you’ll need:
white card stock
Pinwheel Template (FREE download at the bottom of this post)
1. Using card stock, print the striped pattern on one side, then flip the sheet over and print the stars on the back. Also print out the circles.
2. Cut a small slit at a 45 degree angle at each corner like this:
3. Fold down every other corner of your pinwheel and hold it in place in the center.
4. Staple or glue each corner to the center.
6. Cut out circles. Glue Happy 4th rounds to the center of pinwheel, covering staple or glue.
7. Glue to lollipop stick
Make sure to visit my shop to find the matching 4th of July Printable Party!