Sharing one of my most favorite treat recipes today. Have you ever had homemade Oreos before? Well they are AMAZING. Like mind blowing amazing. This OREO recipe is the bomb! They are my go-to treat when I have to contribute food to a function or event because they are always a hit. My favorite thing about them…well they are made from a boxed cake mix. Holla! You can make them plain or do as I do, and add lots and lots of sprinkles! Get the recipe below.
- Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Crisco
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Powered Sugar
- 4 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the chocolate cake mix, Crisco and eggs in a mixer. Once mixed, roll into small balls and bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool on a cooling rack.
- Melt the butter and mix in powered sugar, milk and vanilla. Combine until you have a frosting consistency.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, place a spoonful of frosting on the cookie and top with another cookie. Give the cookie a little squeeze and roll in sprinkles
Want more Love The Day recipes? Try these goodies!