This post is sponsored by Spellbinders, but all opinions are my own.
As a serious paper crafter, I love when I find a product that allows me to use paper in a new way! Especially in my party designs. I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of embossing my party designs, but disliked the amount of time and effort it took to manually emboss every card, party favor, banner, etc. And then I found the Spellbinders Prizm. It is such a cute little machine! I mean look at it?! It is so perfect for adding EMBOSSED paper flourishes to your party decor.
Watch this video…so easy right?! I mean all you have to do is place paper on the cutting boards, crank the handle, turn over and crank again and out comes perfect cut and embossed paper goodies.
CUPCAKE BIRTHDAY FAVORS
Using my Spellbinders Prizm, I decided to make some fun cupcake birthday favors for a friend. Here are the items I used to make the favors:
- Pink & White Favor Bags
- Spellbinders Prizm
- Die D-Lites Cherry On Top Etched Dies
- Die Cut Match Makers Brights Cardstock Stack,8X8-Inches (I used the pink, dark pink and turquoise papers)
- Hole Punch
- Pink Baker’s Twine
- Using my Spellbinders Prizm and Die D-Lites Cherry On Top Etched Dies, I cut and embossed my cupcakes (watch video to see how I did it). I used the turquoise paper for the cupcake base and the pinks for the cupcake and cherry.
- I filled the party bags with goodies and punched a hole in the top.
- I took my twine and create a thick tassel to tie the bag closed.
If you decide to purchase a Prizm, I want to hear what you think! And if you use it to create a Cupcake Birthday Party Favor, make sure to post it on social media and tag me using hashtag #LTDcrafts.